Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Perfect Party Planner


Day 52
My friend Christy is my first grader’s primary room parent.  She does an amazing job. She spends more time and energy planning a class party than I did planning my wedding. 

Today the kids enjoyed a full Thanksgiving feast complete with turkey, cranberries, stuffing, beans, corn, muffins and pie.  Dressed in fringed pillowcases and feathered headdresses, twenty little Indians gobbled it up.     

Since I’ve recently been called out on not reading her class emails, I wanted to make a special effort to thank her for all she does to make the school year special. 

For all you regular readers, this should be an easy one.  What do I love to give more than anything?  CAKE!

So a little sugar for someone who works hard to make first grade sweet, thanks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment