Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cracking Up


Day 27
Anyone who knows me knows I love my neighbors.  Come to Montgomery and you’ll step back in time.  Honestly, it’s like I live in Mayberry.

That’s why when someone asks you for a favor, you agree.   

One of my favorites asked me to review her friend’s book, a self-published tale about a woman who time travels.  The snappy titled Mary Jennifer Gordon Chronicle of An Amazing Life is a 444-page brick of a book.

Did I mention that the print is itty-bitty?  

I’m counting this as a random act of kindness towards the author.  I don’t know him.  I’ll probably never meet him.  But out of a deep respect and love for my neighbor I will read his 444 novel with an editor’s eye and give him my critique. 

So I’m posting then I’m cracking.  The book.  What did you think I was talking about?
 
Tomorrow, I’ll be doing the same thing.  Can I count this as two random acts?  Please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment